Is it possible to recover deleted images, videos on galaxy s (like s3|s4|s5|s6)?
Unlike iPhone, photos, videos stored on android devices are not permanently wiped when you delete them. The command of deletion will flag the pictures, videos as “Deleted”, the corresponding storage space marked as being available for new content. That’s to say, if you deleted important photos, videos on your android, they still exists unless you add new content to make the storage overwritten. Therefore, there are great possibilities that the deleted/lost photos, videos from Samsung galaxy s4/s5/s6/s6 edge(+)/s7/s7 edge/s8/s8 plus can be directly restored.
How to recover deleted pictures from galaxy s4/s5/s6
Option 1.Computer-based Samsung Photo Recovery Software
Given that you lost pics and videos without backups available. To directly recover deleted photos, video from your galaxy s6/s5/s4, you need to get an assistance from a Samsung photo recovery tool - Yolisoft Android Photo Recovery. This is a perfect program to directly recover files (like photos, videos, SMS, Whatsapp, call logs, contacts, etc.) on Samsung android phones and tablets.
What you will need:
A Samsung Photo Recovery tool
An USB Cable
Samsung device(galaxy s4/s5/s6/s7/s8)
- Download and install Yolisoft Android Photo Recovery (Android Recovery Mac) on computer.
- Connect galaxy s4/s5/s6 to pc/mac.
- Select specified file type(gallery) to scan, or simply select “All”.
- Enable USB debugging to make the tool access, then click “Start” to scan.
- When the scanning process finishes, preview all recoverable photos and mark the want pics to restore.
Option 2.Retrieve Deleted Photos from Samsung Backup
If you did a backup with Samsung Kies for your precious photos before, then this is the detailed steps to recover photos, videos from galaxy s with Samsung switch.
What you will need:
A Backup with Samsung Switch
Samsung device(galaxy s4/s5/s6)
- Connect your Samsung galaxy s4/s5/s6 to computer and then launch Samsung Kies.
- Tap “Back up/Restore” - > “Restore data”.
- Choose a backup files which your deleted photos, videos stored.
- Mark the check-box next to “Photos” and “Videos” then hit “Recover” button.
That's it. If you have any problems with Samsung galaxy s4/s5/s6 photos, videos recovery, you can feel free to leave comments below to get the future help.