Motorola Moto M smartphone was launched in November 2016. Motorola’s Moto M marks a break from the Moto Z, Moto X series design. This is an all metal smartphone with rounded edges and antenna bands on the top and bottom; the Moto M also comes with a fingerprint scanner on the back. This is in contrast to other Moto phones like the Moto G4 Plus, the Moto Z, Moto Z Play, which have a square fingerprint scanner on the front.
With all fantastic features, Moto M will be much more popular among Android smart phone users. So some Moto M users may suffer data loss unexpectedly. If you have the habit of backing up your Moto, it will be much better because you can directly get them back from the backup files. You also do not need to worry if you do not have a backup. This tutorial will show you how to recover deleted files from Moto M internal memory without backup.
If you need recover deleted files like contacts, photos, text messages, call logs, videos, music, WhatsApp chat history, Viber chats or other documents from Moto M internal memory without backup, there is only one way- that is using a third-party data recovery software. There are many Android data recovery software in the market, you must choose the most dependable one, for example, Jihosoft Android Data Recovery.
1. This Motorola Android phone recovery software can help you undelete data from both internal memory and sd card without backup.
2. You can choose it under these circumstances like factory reset, deletion, ROM flash, broken screen, virus attack, system upgrade.
3. It allows you to preview before recovery and you can selectively restore what you need.
Follow the Steps to Restore Files from Moto M Internal Memory
1. Download and run this software on your PC or Mac and select the file type you need recovery. Only choose what you need can save a lot of time.
2. Identify your Moto M by connecting it to computer via USB cable and you need enable the USB debugging.
3. After your Moto is detected by the computer, you can press “Start” button to scan. This will take a few minutes.
4. After the scanning finishes, you can preview the listed scanning result. Then mark what you need and press “Recover”.
If you complete this task by following the steps above, your lost Moto M data should be back to your computer. If you have any other tips on Motorola Android phone recovery, feel free to comment below. You can also share it to your friends or family if they encounter files loss like this.
Related Articles and Videos: