An increasing number of Android users install Viber on their Android phones or tablets. It allows you to make free calls with friends and family, even the international calls. What’s more, you can also share text messages and pictures with anyone you want.
Specialized software to retrieve deleted Viber messages Android
Sometimes we may lose our Viber chat history or messages due to accidental deletion, factory reset, ROM flashing, software update or virus attack. So in order not to make this data loss problem bother you, you’d better choose a all-round data Android data recovery software if you do not have the habit of backup.
Android Data Recovery
Android Data Recovery software can help recover deleted Android data like Viber messages, WhatsApp chat history, photos, contacts, call logs, videos, audios, documents and etc. It allows you to preview your recoverable data before the recovery and then selectively recover the files you need. If you want to print out your contacts, text messages, WhatsApp messages or Viber messages, you can easily export them as CSV/HTML formats.
It supports most Android brands like Samsung, HTC, LG, Lenovo, HUAWEI, OnePlus and etc. Of course, the popular Android phone types are also supported such as Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6, S5, S4, Note7, Note5, Note4, Note3, HTC One M9, M8, LG G5, G4, G3, Sony Xperia Z5, Z4, Motorola Droid RAZR.
Easy steps to undelete Android Viber messages
1. Download the free version of this software on your computer. Run it after the installation.
2. Select the “MulMedia” file type to continue. Choose only what you need can save both the scanning and recovery time.
3. Connect your Android to PC via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
4. Start to scan, preview the scanning data and select what you need to recover.
- Do no use your Android after losing data. Any new data written into your phone might overwrite your lost data and make them unrecoverable.
- Do not disconnect your phone or tablet off the computer while the recovery process is on going.
Instead of recovery method, you may want the backup solutions. Read on this article, you will find what you want.
Create a backup file of your Viber messages
This is provided by the official Viber website. What you need to know is that this backed up history cannot be restored onto your Android device. Viber itself does not store any of your message history and is unable to retrieve lost data.
Open Viber > select “More” > Choose “Settings” > hit “Calls and messages” > press “Email messages history”. Once the backup file is made, select the application through which you would like to email it and send it to yourself or any other email.
Backup Restore for Viber
Backup Retore for Viber is an application you can find in Google Play. It makes full backup of all Viber’s messages onto SD card and restore them after Viber uninstall or reinstall to another phone.