Most people prefer to take photos with their phones and tablets because of the convenience. So you may probably store your precious pictures or images on the Android devices. However, you may lose your important photos due to Android system crash, accidental deletion, virus attack and so on. Do not worry anymore. Just follow this guide to recover deleted pictures from Android with these tips.
Method 1: How to Retrieve Deleted Pictures from Android Backup
Backing up photos is one of the most safe ways to protect them. If you have any backup files, you can undelete them directly. If you are interested in Android photos backup tool, you can try Phone Transfer. Here are the steps for restoring lost pictures from Phone Transfer backup.
1. Open Phone Transfer software on your computer and choose “restore from Phone Transfer backup”.
2. Connect your Android to your PC or Mac via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
3. The software will automatically detect the backups with Phone Transfer on your computer. Select one you desire.
4. Start copy to complete this process.
Note: You can skip to the second method if you can not find the Phone Transfer backup you need.
Method 2: How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Android with Software
Jihosoft Android Data Recovery is a professional data recovery software for most Android brands like Samsung, HTC, Sony, OnePlus, Motorola, HUAWEI and etc. It can also recover deleted or lost Android data, such as photos, contacts, text messages, videos, music, call logs, WhatsApp, Viber and other documents.
To get started, download and install Jihosoft Android Data Recovery on your computer.
1. Run it and choose “Multimedia” file type which contains your lost photos information.
2. Connect your Android to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
3. Start to scan your lost pictures on Android. This will take a few minutes.
4. Preview the scanning result and selectively recover photos you need.
Note: If you still have some questions about photo recovery on Android, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.