Nowadays according to the needs from some Android users of storing big data, most Android phones or tablets have been designed with a slot for SD card. Then it is possible for you to save more photos, contacts, videos, text messages, apps or other data on your Android. However, sometimes you may encounter the annoying data loss without warning.
Do you have the habit of backing up your Android? If yes, you can directly recover deleted files from SD card on your device. If no, you still have chance to get them back. If you have interest in Android SD card recovery, you can’t miss this article.
Recover Deleted Files from Android SD Card
It is easy for you undelete lost data on Android if you have a backup file. So here we only focus on how to recover deleted Android data from SD card with no backup.
1. Find one reliable software through Google search.
2. Download and run this software on your computer.
3. Follow its instructions to continue.
4. Scan, preview and recover.
1. You need identify your device by connecting it to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
2. You can choose files types according to your needs. Only choosing what you need can save a lot of time for scanning and restoring.
There are many Android data recovery tools you can choose. You must select a professional one to protect your personal information. Here we recommend Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery which is an all-in-one software.
- It recovers files both from Android internal memory and SD card.
- It recover most Android data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, audios, call logs, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages and other documents.
- It recover lost files from Android due to factory reset, deletion, broken screen, system upgrade, virus attack and etc.
- You are allowed to preview the scanning result and only mark what you want to selectively recover.
Note: Protect Your SD Card on Android
- Do not remove a SD card while turning on or off your device.
- Do not remove a SD card while saving or viewing a picture.