Music is an important entertainment in our daily life. Most of us have stored many pieces of music in smart phones. Then we can carry them anywhere. However, due to some unexpected reasons, we may suffer the data loss. Here in this article, we will offer some tips on how to recover deleted music files from Android phones and tablets.
There are many reasons you may lose your music files on your Android, including songs and audio files.
- Sometimes, you mistakenly delete all files instead of some.
- Sometimes, your Android might be attacked by virus.
- Sometimes, your Android might be crashed by updating the system.
- Sometimes, you might factory reset your Android without backing it up.
All these situations you may encounter in your everyday life, so you probably need to learn how to backup and restore lost music files from Android.
Tips on Backing up Music Files on Android
A basic Dropbox account is free and comes with 2GB of storage. All you need to sign up is an email address and a pocket full of dreams (pocket full of dreams is optional). Visit Dropbox.com, enter your name, email and a password and you're on your way.
2GB isn't exactly a ton of storage, so you may want to download music to your computer as you transfer more into your Dropbox folder.
Here's how to intstall Dropbox on your Android:
Search Dropbox app through Google Play - > Launch it on your device -> Create an account -> Tap Sign in.
Now you can upload files, create folders, take photos to upload, and a lot more, you just press the big + button. To add your music to your Dropbox folder, just select Audio from the list of options that pops up.
Tips on Recovering Music Files on Android
If you do not have a backup files of your Android music and audios, you can not miss this part. Till now, there is only one way to retrieve deleted music files from Android - that is using a third-party software. There are many choices for you in the market. You need select a professional and reliable one as a helper, for example, Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery.
1. Download and run it on your PC or Mac.
2. Choose “Multimedia” to continue which contains music and audio information.
3. Connect your Android phones or tablets to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
4. Start to scan, preview the scanning result and selectively restore what you need.
Features of Android Phone Recovery Tool
- Recover lost music and audio files both from Android internal memory and SD card.
- Recover music and audios from Android, as well as other data like contacts, photos, videos, text messages, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages, call logs and etc.