Wednesday, January 18, 2017

How to Recover Hangouts Messages on Android

Many Android users prefer to use Hangouts to keep in touch with their friends and family. With Hangouts, you can have a one-on-one conversation or a group chat with the whole gang, turn any conversation into a free video call with just one tap, and make calls from your Android.




It is convenient to use Hangouts, but losing messages must be an annoying thing. Some people have the habit of backing up their phone or tablet. But data loss always happen unexpectedly, so we need to learn something useful to prevent data loss from Android. This article will give you some advice on how to recover deleted Hangouts messages on Android.

Method 1: Find Hangouts Messages in Gmail
Your Hangouts history must be turned on for Gmail to automatically save your chats. You can also search for Google Voice text messages and voicemails, if you've turned on Google Voice in Hangouts. If you use Inbox by Gmail, you can temporarily return to Gmail to search or browse for Hangouts chats.

Steps to Get Back Hangouts Messages on Android
1. Search for Hangouts Messages in Gmail
  • Open Gmail on your computer. You need log in with the same account you use for Hangouts.
  • Type in:chats on the top.
  • Click search button. The Hangouts messages will be marked with a Hangouts icon.


2. Browse Hangouts Messages in Gmail
  • Sing in your Gmail account on computer.
  • Tap More at the bottom of your Gmail label list on the left side of the page.
  • Select Chats, you will see a list of all your Hangouts chat history that you saved.
  • Find the Hangouts you want to read and click to open it.


Note: Messages from one contact may be saved as multiple conversation threads. You can label and star your Hangouts messages, just like labels and stars for emails.

Method 2: Recover Hangouts Messages on Android with Recovery Tool
There are many Android data recovery tools in the software market. Choosing a professional one is needed. You can try Yolisoft Android Data Recovery. It is an all-in-one data recovery tool for Android. It supports to retrieve lost contacts, photos, videos, call logs, audios, especially messages, like text messages, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages.


 



1. Download and run it on your PC or Mac.
2. Select Messaging file type which contains the messages information.
3. Connect your Android to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
4. Start to scan, preview the listed scanning result and selectively recover what you need.








10 comments:


  1. I agree that if you plan to stay with a cheater don't try to find any information. However, in my case I needed it in my state in order to file for a divorce and come out of the relationship. You can't just say I think courts want proof or you end up spending a lot of time and money to fight it out! Finding out was hard, but I was relieved that I wasn't crazy and it's making my divorce go a lot smoother. He would never confess; therefore, I did the best thing for me...find out, no doubt, move on!!!contact hotcyberlord@gmail.com.. or text his phone +15402277725 he's a professional and will surely help you out,tell him from Ninah

    ReplyDelete
  2. An android devices connected with a gmail account. with this gmail account you are connected globally. You can access your device too. hangout messages can be retrieve easily by login email in android devices.
    http://www.hvantagetechnologies.com/services/technology/mobile-app-development/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the Quora user that recommended a hacker ( QUICKSOLUTION040@GMAIL.COM )

    I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which Jeremie, helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact this guy ; QUICKSOLUTION040@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
    data recovery lahore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello readers,

    This is for those who need help in hacking.
    PRIVATEJOSH3@GMAIL.COM is the best hacker for hire. i have used them so many times and he never fails me he is the best hacker i have ever employed . They render services in hacking for various purpose such as *Cheating Spouse *University grades changing *Bank accounts hack *Twitters hack *email accounts hack *Grade Changes hack *Website crashed hack *server crashed hack *Retrieval of lost file/documents *Erase criminal records hack *Databases hack *Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds *Untraceable Ip *Individual computers hack *Websites hack *Facebook hack *Control devices remotely hack *Burner Numbers hack *Verified Paypal Accounts hack *Any social media account hack *Android & iPhone Hack *Word Press Blogs hack *Text message interception hack *email interception hack Contact : PRIVATEJOSH3@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot over emphasize the professionalism of CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM
    I have spent several hours monitoring my husband and his co-worker flirting literally and there has not been any technical malfunctions. I have been able to monitor all his communications with his girlfriend and I can see clearly that he has alot of them, he must be a devil, because I dont understand how he still comes home to tell me he loves me..
    I have never been this dissapointed and sad in my life before. I really want to thank my stars I took courage to contact him and for all his tender kindness towards assisting me and giving me exactly what I requested for in the hack. You can also take a bold step contact him and findout about your cheating spouse: CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me hack into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out him knowing .he is very kind and i compensated him after his services. He Specializes in all of the following:

    hack into email accounts and trace email location
    all social media accounts,
    school database to clear or change grades,
    Retrieval of lost file/documents
    DUIs
    company records and systems,
    Bank accounts,Paypal accounts
    Credit cards hack
    Credit score hack
    Monitor any phone and email address
    hack IP address
    Tap into anybody's call and monitor their conversation
    contact him at : cyberphoneways at gmail dot com.
    Number:+16066579237.
    INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
    ...you can try him out?

    ReplyDelete

  8. Basically think we all don’t have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse…
    in a case of mine when i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the
    Contact of one of the best hackers in the states.
    just contact him on cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com he is 100%

    ReplyDelete
  9. Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact cyberhackpros@gmail.com call and text +1 512 605 1256 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE

    ReplyDelete