Some Moto G phone users complain that they do not know the methods to recover deleted files from the internal memory. Here this article will give you some advice on how to recover deleted files from Moto G4 internal memory without backup.
Data Loss on Moto G4
Files on Moto G4 like contacts, photos, text messages, call logs, videos, audios, WhatsApp chat history, Viber messages are important to Android smart phone users. But data loss always happen without warning. Your precious photos, messages or contacts on Moto G4 may be lost due to factory reset, flash ROM, deletion, virus attack, system upgrade or etc.
Recover Deleted Files from Moto G4 Internal Memory
Do you have the habit of backing up your Moto G regularly? You are so lucky if your answer is yes, because you can directly undelete files on Moto G from the backup file. If your answer is no, you may probably need a third-party software. What you need o know is that there is only one way to retrieve lost data from Android smart phones till now - third-party software.
Steps to Restore Deleted Files from Moto G4 Internal Memory
Before you start to follow the steps to get back your deleted lost Moto G4 files, you’d better check your internet connection. Turn off the 2G/3G/4G or WiFi, because any new data written into your G4 might overwrite your lost data and make them unrecoverable.
1. Choose one reliable Android data recovery software, for example, Yolisoft Android Data recovery.
2. Download and run this software on your PC or Mac. Select the file types you need recover. There is no need to waste time on what you do not want.
3. Connect your Moto G4 to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
4. Start to scan lost files on your Moto. Preview the listed result and selectively recover what you need.
Your lost files should be back on your Moto G4 if you have finished all these steps. There are some features you may want to know about Android Data Recovery.
- It can help you recover lost files from many Android brands like Motorola, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, HUAWEI, OnePlus and etc.
- It supports to recover deleted data both from Android internal memory and sd card.