Thursday, November 3, 2016

How to Retrieve Old Kik Messages on Android

Kik, also called Kik Messenger, is more than just messaging. It connect people with their friends and family. More and more Android smart phone users are using Kik to chat or communicate with their groups. So losing old Kik messages must be an annoying thing. Here this article will provide some tips on how to retrieve old Kik messages on Android devices.




Firstly, we will show you the official way to recover deleted Kik messages on Android.
According to the official, your recent Kik chat history will be saved on your Android if you havent logged out of or deleted Kik recently. You need have the latest version of Kik with your Android.
For recent chats that you have in the last 48 hours, you can get the last 600 messages.
For older chats, you can view the last 200 messages.

The second method provided by the official is using screenshots. This can save some of your chats, but you can not really get them back to your Android and these screenshot pictures will take a lot of storage on your Android phone or tablet. If you lose these kind of photos, you will need a software to recover the Kik messages screenshot pictures.


 


Steps to Retrieving Old Messages Pictures on Android
1. Choose one trustful Android Data Recovery software like Yolisoft  Android Data Recovery. Download and run this software on your computer.
2. Select file type “Gallery which contains photos to continue. Only choose what you need can save a lot of scanning and recovery time.
3. Connect your Android to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging to identify your Android.
4. Start to scan after you Android is detected.
5. Preview the scanning result when the scanning process finishes and selectively recover the pictures what you need.



Tips:
Some of Kik users also complain that their Kik chats or contacts might be deleted when they update this app. The official Kik team is also find a way out. You can log out of your Kik account to get Kik contacts back. But once you log out, the Kik messages history will be cleared, so you have to read any new messages first. Then when you log in again, you can still see the Kik chats and contacts you have in the conversation list before you logged out.

  











16 comments:

  1. Good share. But I use RecoveryTool Android Data Recovery to restore my data.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    data recovery pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Android data recovery program can help us easily Retrieve Old Kik Messages on Android if they are not overwritten by new data. All of them will be scanned out and recovered to computer via usb able.

    ReplyDelete


  4. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator who helped me and gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her phone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court.Contact ethicalhacking618atgmaildotcom .tell him i referred you he will help you

    ReplyDelete




  5. Was surfing the internet some weeks ago then came across an article talking about a hacker who could hack WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER and also does some other hacks, So I decided to contact him ethicalhacking618@GMAIL.COM to see if he could help me hack my fiancee's phone and get into his phone and give me full access to his WHATSAPP and FACEBOOK without her finding out about it..Am still amazed at the wonderful job he did for me,I have been monitoring my fiancee and her ex boyfriends chats,found out they still seeing each other secretly..Well I have moved on with my life now.. incase you need such services or more CONTACT ethicalhacking618@GMAIL.COM He is fast,affordable and 100% reliable believe me

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Download kik for mac

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there, I do believe your site could be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic website!
    visit

    ReplyDelete

  8. Great article thank you for sharing a valuable information. I was really impressed with your article. I am waiting for this kind of information.Keep on updating new posts
    Also see:
    Android Data Recovery Tools
    Best Data Recovery Software
    Undeleted Recover Files & Data Apk
    DiskDigger Free Photo Recovery
    Data Recovery Full Version

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very happy after reading your article. Actually i am worrying about my lost files which are formatted accidentally. Through this article i succeeded in getting them back. click here to know more:


    data recovery
    recover deleted photos from sd card
    sd card data recovery
    recover deleted files from sd car
    recover files from sd card
    recover photos from sd card
    sd data recovery
    damaged sd card recovery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tq for guiding me How to recover lost data, Your article helps me a lot to retrieving data, Keep on updating
    For more relevant information click on:
    deep scan recovery
    dig deep
    recover lost files
    dig deep
    recover lost files
    undeleter recover files & data pro apk
    deep file recovery
    data recovery

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was impressed with your article. Actually i was tried of trying various softwares of retriving my lost files. After reading and trying this, I would like to share to my friends too. Furthermore click here
    Data recovery
    Recover deleted data from sd card
    LINUX RECOVERY
    micro sd file recovery
    micro sd card data recovery

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice article. After reading this article i would like to share my views regarding this how to recover deleted files from your phone,sd card or memory card,usb flash drive etc click here:
    sd card data recovery
    Restore sd card
    micro sd card data recovery
    Recover deleted photos from sd card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you need hacking services or faced with delays and unnecessary excuses from fake hackers on your job? Worry no more.we will give you the best result without stress.We are professional hackers, what hacking services do you need? We will render it with swift response and no delay, your job is 100% guaranteed.Contact ALEXGHACKLORD@GMAIL. COM for more information.

    Our services includes:

    *School grade hack,
    *hack into email accounts,
    *all social media accounts,
    *school database to clear or change grades,
    *Retrieval of lost documents
    *Erase criminal records
    *company records and systems,
    *bank accounts,
    *Iphone Hack
    * Credit cards hacking,
    *Website crashed hack
    * credit score hack,
    * Monitor your partners phone


    ReplyDelete
  14. I never know that a cell phone can only be hacked remotely using the phone number until I was introduced to a hacker called Vlad who helped me hack into my wife's phone with just her cell phone number , Now I can track her phone location, her WhatsApp messages, Facebook and all her calls are recorded so I can listen to them. If you think your partner or spouse is cheating, I advise you to contact the hacker on WhatsApp to help you. +79045147090 or [arturplavnik @ gMail . com], tell him that Leonard told you about him. In this way, I show appreciation for helping me with problems with my betrayed wife

    ReplyDelete
  15. Erelive Data Recovery for Android supports to recover any deleted photo or other deleted files on any Android phones, like Samsung phone, Huawei phone, Sony phone, etc.https://www.erelive.com/recover-deleted-photos-from-lg-optimus/

    ReplyDelete