Google Pixel is the first phone with the Google Assistant built in. There are two sizes of the Pixel- the smaller one Google Pixel and the lager one Google Pixel XL. They have unlimited storage for all your photos and videos. You will not have trouble in storage. But it is also a problem if you lose or delete data from your new Google Pixel when you do not have a backup. Here this article will offer you some advice on how to recover deleted data from Google Pixel both from internal memory and SD card.
What a pity if you do not have a backup file of your Google Pixel. But there is no need to worry about Google Pixel data recovery without backup. In this situation, you might probably need an Android data recovery software. There are many software you can choose in the market. Here we recommend Yolisoft Android Data Recovery.
What Kind of Data You Can Restore from Google Pixel
- Text messages
- Call logs
- WhatsApp messages
- Viber messages
- Other documents
What System You Should Have on Your Google Pixel
Adnroid 2.0 and later (Android 7.0 Nougat is included)
Preparation before Google Pixel Data Recovery
- Your Google Pixel.
- One computer.
- A USB cable.
Simple Steps to Retrieve Deleted Data on Google Pixel
1. Download and run Android Data Recovery on your computer.
2. Select the file type you want to recover. You can choose the file types you need. It will save you a lot of time.
3. Connect your Google Pixel to computer via USB cable and enable the USB debugging. Go to settings on your Google Pixel -> Open “About phone” -> Tap “build number” for seven times to enable developer option -> Then turn on “USB debugging”.
4. Start to scan, preview the scanning result and selectively recover what you need.
Features of This Google Pixel Data Recovery Tool
1. You can get back lost or deleted files from Google Pixel due to factory reset, broken screen, virus attack, system update, flash ROM and etc.
2. It allows you to preview the scanning result before you perform the Google Pixel data recovery.
3. It supports to print out contacts, text messages, call history as CSV or HTML format.
4. It also works well on other Android phones and tablets like Samsung S8/S8 +/S7/S7 edge/S6/S6 edge/S5/S4/S3, Galaxy Note 3/4/5/7, HTC One M9/M8/M7, HTC 10, LG G6/G5/G4/G3, Motorola Droid, Sony Xperial, ZTE, HUAWEI, OnePlus and etc.
When the recovery process complete, you can easily recover your lost or deleted data from Google Pixel/ Pixel XL. After this data recovery, remember to backup your Google Pixel data regularly.