In our daily life, we always use Android phones to text messages with friends, family, or other groups. Other than text messages, we also have other instant messenger like WhatsApp, Viber, Line, WeChat and etc. Many Android users prefer to text messages via these messengers. So if we lose these messages, we might be truly annoyed.
Do not panic. Here this article try to give you some tips and advice. If you have any interest or doubt, just read on and feel free to comment below.
There are many software in the market claim that they can help you restore deleted or lost messages from your Android phone memory. But you need to check whether they really can find your lost Android data. For example, Yolisoft Android Phone Recovery is a professional one specialized in recovering data from Android phones or tablets internal memory and sd card.
1. It can recover text messages, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages from Android phone memory, as well as other Android data like contacts, photos, call logs, videos, audios, documents.
2. You can get back your lost messages due to many reasons like factory resetting, virus attack, flash ROM, system upgrade, broken screen, accidental deletion and etc.
3. You are allowed to preview the scanning result and then choose what you need to restore.
4. You can print out text messages, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages as CSV or HTML format.
5. Most Android brands are supported, such as Samsung ,HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, OnePlus, HUAWEI and etc.
6. It supports Android 2.0 and later (Android 7.0 Nougat is included).
If you want to retrieve your lost messages on Android phone memory, just try this Android Phone Recovery without hesitation.
Steps to Find Deleted Messages from Android Memory
1. Download and run this software on your PC or Mac.
2. Select file types you need. If you only need to restore SMS from Android, you can just select “Messaging” which contains your lost text messages. If you need recover WhatsApp messages messages, choosing the last type “WhatsApp messages & Attachments” is enough.
3. Connect your Android device to computer with USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
4. After your Android is detected, you can hit the “Start Scan” button to scan messages on Android.
5. Preview the listed scanning result after the scanning finishes.
6. Choose what you need and press “Recover” to get the data back from Android to your computer.
Your lost text messages, WhatsApp messages and Viber messages should be undeleted in your computer if you finish all the steps above. Just download and try Android Data Recovery.