How to Recover Formatted Data from Memory Card
It offers feasible solutions for you to recover files from formatted memory card. If you are an android users who want to recover data from android internal memory and SD card, then Android Phone is the best bet. You can directly read the detailed steps of option 2. If you are using other memory card, like hard drives, USB drivers, camera cards, HD camcorders, etc. File Recovery is what you are looking for.
Option 1. Recover Files on Memory Card Using Data Recovery
Yolisoft Data Recovery (Data Recovery Mac) enable to recover deleted/formatted photos, videos, musics, and other files from hard drive and external storage medium.
- Download and install Data Recovery from its product page.
- Start Data Recovery program by double-clicking the icon.
- Select the file recovery mode, simply select “Formatted File Recovery” option.
- Choose partition to scan data on your memory card. (if you are using external storage device, connect the card to your computer)
- On the “Advanced Scan” tab, select the specified file type you want to recover.
- Preview and recover data on memory card. When the scan finishes, the recoverable files will be listed on the scanning result, you can preview them one by one. Mark the file you want to recover and click “Recover”.
Option 2. Restore Data on Android SD Card by Android Data Recovery
For Android users, Yolisoft android data recovery (Android Recovery Mac) is the best data recovery tool to retrieve data from both android internal memory and external SD card. Follow the step-by-step guide to recover formatted data from android sd card.
- Download Android Phone Recovery program. Both windows version and Mac version are available.
- Install and run android phone recovery on your computer/mac.
- Select specified file types you want to recover.
- Enable USB debugging on your android(optional). If you root your device before, just disregard it.
- Scan and preview data on your external SD card. Hit the button “Start” to scan your SD card. After scanning, click the file on the scanning result one by one to preview them.
- Selectively recover data from android external SD card. Mark the files you want to restore and click “Recover” , you can save them anywhere on your computer/mac.