There are many file recovery tools on the market, if you are searching a useful file recovery tool for android smartphones, good luck, you have came to the right place. In this post, I will tell you how to use a android file recovery tool to restore android deleted files.
Before we get started, an feasible android file recovery tool I’d like to recommend to you: Yolisoft Android Data Recovery. This program is the best file recovery tool on the market recently. It supports most of android phones & tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Huawei, ZTE, etc with fast scan speed! Files stored both on your android phone memory and external SD card, including pictures, musics, videos, whatsapp, sms, contacts, call logs and other documents can be recovered by this tiny tool.
- Download Android file recovery on the main page, then install it.
- Select specified files which you need to recover. Simple select one you need to start scan or select all to recover all data.
- Access & scan data on your android device. If you want to recover deleted file from android phone memory, you have to root your android to let the tool access. When the tool identified your android, click “Start” to scan data.
- Freely preview found data before recovery. You can selectively recover what you want by tapping “Recover” button on the right down corner.
That's it. Very easy, isn't it?
- Don't use your device once you known the files lost, as lost/deleted files probably be unrecoverable because that deleted file may be overwritten by new content.
- If you only need to recover deleted files from android external SD card, then file recovery can do the job as well.