According to the leaked news, the upcoming Sony Xperia Z5 could be launched in September in normal, compact and ultra models.
Z4 has not yet appeared , Z5 rumors and news has been spread out. Recently , according to Android Origin , the new Sony Xperia Z5 series will be launched in the second half of this year , including the Xperia Z5, Xperia Z5 Ultra ( bigger screen) and Xperia Z5 Compact. The three models will be designed in a new design. In addition to the redesigned exterior , the Sony Xperia Z5 series also comes with many improvements of performance. Xperia Z5 and XperiaZ5 Ultra will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor , fingerprint recognition, 2K screen , and 4GB RAM, the latest Sony sensor camera. However, according the leaked statement, Sony will not provide optical image stabilization feature for Xperia series.
Accidentally Deleted/Lost Files from Sony Xperia Z?
In this digital world, issues data loss happens a lot. Your precious data may lost when you are transferring files; the simple intentional/unintentional deletion, android update, rooting Xperia, ROM flash, factory reset your Sony Xperia Z etc. could let the file lost. Also, the device physical damaged or virus attack are also reasons make Sony data lost. What’s worse, some of Sony users lost their files without realizing it.
Thus, no matter which Sony phone your are using, you should take good care of your important files, even the Xperia Z5 users with no exception. When you accidentally lost data from Sony, there is nothing to worry about either. Here gives some tips for you:
- Regularly backup your important info on your Sony Xperia Z. So that you can check the available backups once you lost files. However, you should know that the automatic backup could overwritten your recent files which you didn’t backup. To avoid that, you can use 3-rd backup apps, like Android manager is a good option to do the job.
- If you lost files without any available backups, you have to get help from android recovery tools to directly recover data from Sony Xperia Z. For choosing correct android recovery tool - Yolisoft android data recovery software
- Stop using your phone and turn off the WiFi and 3G/4G connection to avoid automatic updates and data overwriting. If you didn't know about it, that's OK, try your luck, the lost may not be overwritten.
Recover Data on Sony Xperia Z2/Z3/Z3+ with Android Recovery Tool
From this part, a highly recommended android recovery
tool named Yolisoft Android Phone Recovery is needed. I have tried with this program, it did work on restoring data(including text messages, contacts, videos, photos, WhatsApp messages, call history and other files) from Sony Zperia Z series.
- Get the android phone recovery. You can search “Yolisoft Android Data Recovery” on Google, it ranks 1st. Simply go to its page, download and install it on your PC/Mac.
- Connect Sony Xperia Z device to computer with USB cable.
- Analyze Sony device and click “start” to scan. (Tip: you have to enable USB debugging on Sony Xperia Z to let the program access. )
- Preview and recover deleted files from Sony Xperia Z2/Z3/Z3+/Z5.
Basically, as long as the deleted data not be overwritten, the android data recovery program can help you get them back.